The Citation Bravo was announced in 1994. While it was built on the basic II airframe, the new aircraft was powered by Pratt & Whitney Canada PW530A engines. The main landing gear was replaced by the smoother-riding trailing link configuration adopted by other members of the Citation line, and the standard avionics suite was updated to the Honeywell Primus1000 glass cockpit.
- High Speed Cruise, Knots: 400
- Max Certified Altitude, Feet: 45,000
- Ranges : Four Pax, Nautical Miles (NM) 1,495
- 600 NM Mission, Fight Time 1+42
- 1000 NM Mission, Flight Time 2+49
[ Previous Page ]